The Christmas season can get overwhelming with all the holiday offerings and rush orders that might flood your team. Outsourcing Angel are here to help you escape the seemingly inescapable clutches of the Christmas to-dos by finding you a virtual assistant who can execute all your Christmas plans!
Here 4 ways on how your virtual assistant will become your most valuable team member during the holiday season.
1. Delegate social media management
Putting out social media posts with greetings and warm wishes has become a given for any business with an online presence. Though you should remember you don’t have to take care of that yourself. You can get a technical virtual assistant to help you with:
- Designing holiday themed social media graphics: Ecards, Facebook images, Facebook banners, Instagram images etc.
- Scheduling images/messages to be posted across your social media channels
- Emailing out ecards to your client/leads database
2. Have your virtual assistant fix up your schedules for you
So your business affairs might be in order but all your personal errands are still not taken care of. You can get a personal virtual assistant to help you over Christmas. How? Your personal virtual assistant can help you with:
- Doing online Christmas shopping for you
- Booking your flights back home
- Organising your itinerary
- Notifying your company and clients that you will be away
- Contacting friends and relatives about schedules
- Just remember all you need to do is delegate well.
3. Get a project manager to take care of your team while you’re offline
Feeling uneasy to leave your team during the Christmas break? Get a virtual assistant to help you project manage as they can stay on top of your teams by giving direction and troubleshooting issues. Your virtual assistant project manager can also:
- Oversee your customer service and fulfillment
- Delegating and checking on tasks
- Managing small teams
It’s true that an organisation won’t do well without a good leader but you can always have another person in charge to take care of your affairs when you’re away. Just make sure you give them clear guidelines to follow and realistic expectations.
4. Have your virtual assistant manage your email
Over the holidays, our default is to set our emails to vacation mode but sometimes looking at our emails after a holiday break can become a messy nightmare. If you want to avoid the dread of an overwhelming inbox, you can have your virtual assistant:
- Clean up
- When you return from your break all your emails will be in order and your inbox won’t be flooded with hundreds of messages.
Want to get your own virtual assistant to help over Christmas?
There’s no shame in saying that you need help, most especially when you really want- or even need- this break. Get a virtual assistant from Outsourcing Angel to help you over Christmas so you can enjoy your holidays by creating unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Don’t wait until the overwhelming feeling eats you up, we are here to help so let’s build you a solid virtual team today!
VA Writer: Patrick Mabilog
VA Position: Technical VA- Writer and Designer