How To Avoid
Making Mistakes With
Your Virtual Assistant
WITH Charley ValHER
Here’s what you’ll learn to avoid:
- Not get adequately prepared for your new recruit.
- Having your VA do ‘work for work’s sake.
- Forgetting to evaluate their returns on investment (ROI).
- Not taking into account time it takes them to get up to speed.
- Overlooking time needed for communication.
- Not up-skilling.
- Not recording methods to create training systems.
Communicating via text – learn to video-call.
Like we said – anyone can make mistakes. But you’re not just anyone!
Still worried that you’ve fallen into the trap of making silly mistakes that you could easily steered clear of? No worries, that’s why our team is here. To help you overcome any challenges and obstacles that you may be facing with a personalised strategy session. Contact us today to have a chat about how we can help you.