When you scroll through news feeds of any social media platform right now – whether that be Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Tik Tok – you’ll notice that the majority of the best performing content is video content. It’s clear that consumers are watching more video content than ever before and YouTube has risen to be the second most frequently used platform around the globe!
In our latest video, the CEO of Outsourcing Angel, Linh Podetti, discusses how a Virtual Assistant can not only be beneficial to growing your YouTube Channel but turn viewers into leads.
How a Virtual Assistant can improve your YouTube Marketing
Reach a Worldwide Audience
One of the biggest advantages of YouTube is the opportunity to reach a diverse audience that would never otherwise come across your business.
Here are some of the ways that a Virtual Assistant can help your channel easily engage with audiences from different countries and age groups:
- Closed captions: With any YouTube Video or YouTube Ads, it’s important to ask your Virtual Assistant to add and edit your closed captions using an SRT file. This allows your video to still be more accessible to different audiences and different languages.
- Keyword research: The title, video tags and even your video description all contribute to YouTube’s Search Engine. In order to increase visibility on your videos, your Virtual Assistant should conduct keyword research to determine the best way to optimise your YouTube Videos to increase searchability. Some YouTube SEO Tools we recommend include:
- Global Trending Topics: Your Virtual Assistant can also conduct research into trending topics globally (or in your chosen countries) that are relevant to your channel using real-time data from:
- YouTube Trending dashboard (based on your country)
- Popular on YouTube page (globally)
- Google Trends for YouTube
- Keyword Tool for YouTube
With a Virtual Assistant looking after these tasks for you, you open up your channel to a diverse range of viewers which creates a cost-effective way to promote your business and attract an audience.
Evergreen Content that Lives on Forever
When you upload a YouTube video to your channel, these videos remain on the platform indefinitely allowing you to still reach new audiences, even years after you posted your video! So we encourage you to think of YouTube as your long-term marketing strategy and an effective form of content marketing.
In order to make most of your evergreen YouTube content, your Virtual Assistant can help you:
- Create Downloadable Content: In our educational YouTube videos, we often ask our viewers to download free content from a landing page. Your Virtual Assistant can help you set-up your landing page as well as put together your ‘lead magnet’ in the form of a downloadable template, checklist, eBook or anything else your audience might be interested in.
- For example, one of our most popular Outsourcing Angel videos is ‘Instagram Virtual Assistant’ where we promote our FREE Instagram Checklist available on this landing page. Although this video was uploaded in February 2016, we are still seeing new downloaders every day.
- YouTube Cards and End Screens: Your Virtual Assistant should also design your YouTube End Screen and add any of your related videos to this section at the conclusion of your YouTube videos in order to continually drive viewers to other evergreen YouTube content on your channel.
- For example, here’s the YouTube End Screen of one of our most recent videos that prompts users to watch a related video, recent video as well as subscribe to our channel:
- Generate Ideas: If you’re ever stuck for video topic ideas then your Virtual Assistant is your go-to! In addition to industry and trend research, your Virtual Assistant can compile a list of frequently asked questions from your leads in order to brainstorm content ideas with you that will always be relevant for your channel.
Featured in Google Search Results
- YouTube Optimisation: There are many best practices when it comes to YouTube Marketing which includes:
- YouTube keywords for titles, descriptions and tags
- Categorising your video
- Designing and uploading a custom YouTube thumbnail
- Embed your YouTube video on other sites (just like how our Virtual Assistant has embedded our YouTube video in this blog article!)
- Have your YouTube name match your domain name as this helps with your YouTube Optimisation also
- Repurpose your YouTube video by sharing it on other platforms. Our Virtual Assistant shares this YouTube video on Facebook, Instagram and even LinkedIn to increase viewership and searchability.
- Increase Engagement: YouTube and Google’s Algorithm will prioritise content that receives higher engagement. Your Virtual Assistant can help you achieve this by engaging and subscribing to related YouTube Channels and responding to all your comments.
Tasks to Outsource to Your Youtube Virtual Assistant:
As you can see, there are so many things that Virtual Assistants can bring to your YouTube Channel. To give you even more ideas on what a YouTube Virtual Assistant can do for you, here are some of the most popular tasks that our clients outsource to their YouTube Virtual Assistant: