If you are trying to figure out how to have a successful career, then this interview with Career Strategist, Thai Ngo is just for you. As the Founder of Careerists and TalenTank and Editor in Chief at YourCareer Magazine, Thai is highly experienced in showing you how to have a successful career you love. His career advancement strategies will help you chart a clear path that is rewarding and fulfilling.
In this episode of The Kind Boss podcast, Thai speaks to the founder of Outsourcing Angel, Linh Podetti, and shares tips on how to build a successful career. Whether you are just starting out and want to find out how to find your career path, or if you are already working hard and want to figure out how to climb the corporate ladder, Thai has the solutions for you. Thai believes that it is possible for professionals to push their career boundaries to another level, and is here to help coach you in your career management and development.
In this interview, you will learn:
- How to find the right career for you
- Practical career development strategies
- How to advance your career
- How to develop a career strategy that is just right for you
Valuable tips that you will get from this interview:
- Building better careers, resume, and skills
- Motivation for having the right approach
- Improving your family’s lifestyle and yours
- Knowing your worth and what’s important to you
- Important perspectives in life and career
- Channeling focus and stop procrastinating
- Don’t think it’s way too hard and overcome the first-step
Thai shares some take-aways as you listen to this episode, check below :
- His journey and story of changing for the better
- Valuable perspectives of a worker-turned entrepreneur
- Picturing the life you’ll have if you don’t change in the long-run
- Utilising of fear in the future as a motivation
- Being able to take that first step and conquer that internal fear
- Explore passions and motivations for happiness and work
- Understanding your options and realising your skills and work positioning
- Focusing on what’s important for the dream role you wish to pivot into
- Here are some valuable tips about career, goals, and focus
Career, goals, and focus
Having your passion and correlating it to work goals is usually the ideal case, since you’ll enjoy working, and it won’t feel like work. But this isn’t usually the case, so developing the right set of multifaceted skills and experiences, then pursuing that dream role will give you a great chance of success. Additional tips would be letting go of the things that are no longer required for that next role, be proactive, and understand what’s important and what’s not important in the role, and then focus on what you have to build on, in order to move in that direction of success and happiness with your career, family and lifestyle.
About Thai Ngo
Thai Ngo, a Career Strategist & Founder of Careerists and TalenTank. Thai is also Editor in Chief at YourCareer Magazine and has now coached hundreds of people to transform their careers and their lifestyle.
Thai has analysed human behaviour and has discovered the disruptive formula on how wejudge and perceive others when it comes to interviews. Thai’s purpose is to help professionals develop their brand and push their career boundaries to another level and has now coached hundreds of people to transform their careers and their lifestyle.