With the 24th of November just around the corner, Black Friday is now fast approaching and many businesses are scrambling to get noticed during one of the biggest sales events of the year. If you haven’t already locked in your Black Friday Sales marketing plan, don’t panic! With the help of virtual assistants, your remote team can help you stay on top and stand out.
Black Friday Sales Marketing Campaign
If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail – but that doesn’t mean that you need to do the bulk of the work. To help you prepare your Black Friday Sales Marketing Campaign, you can provide a Black Friday Sales Campaign Brief to your virtual assistant by answering the following questions:
Black Friday Marketing Brief Questions:
- What is the key objective for this activity?
- What budget do you have for this activity?
- Based on your key objectives and your budget, what can you achieve?
- How will you monitor and measure these achievements?
- How will you define whether this was a successful activity?
Once you’ve answered these questions, your virtual assistant can take it from there! Here are some of the activities your virtual assistant might conduct to create a winning Black Friday Marketing Campaign for your business.:
1. Conduct a Think Tank Session
If you’ve been repeating the same sales promotions every year, it’s time to change it up! It’s easy to get stuck in a bubble when you’re used to a routine, instead, your virtual assistant can share your Black Friday Sales Brief with Outsourcing Angel’s team of remote staff in a “Think Tank Meeting.”
Think Tank Meetings are brainstorming sessions where sales, promotions and cross-promotion ideas are discussed. During this brainstorming session, your business actually utilises the brain power of a team that may come up with new and innovative ideas that your business has yet to explore.
2. Prepare all your online channels
After you’ve agreed on the marketing campaign you would like your virtual assistant to execute for you, you should also ask your virtual assistant to help you prepare your online channels for the activity spike that’s about to come:
- Website Management: If you have an E-Commerce website your virtual assistant should check and adjust your stock levels and prices. Regardless of what website you have, it’s important that your website server is prepared for the influx of website traffic that will come through once you launch your Black Friday Sales.Your promotion may also require new assets such as a landing page, terms and conditions page, advertising pixels, new products or contact forms – all of which your virtual assistant can assist you with.
- Email Management: If an email campaign is part of your marketing plan, it’s important to not overload your database with too many emails at once. Ensure that your Black Friday Sales promotion email does not clash with any other emails, particularly if you have automated email series set up. It’s also important to create promotional banners to insert in your emails which applies both to email marketing campaigns but also to staff email signatures.
- Social Media Management: If your social media channels are an important part of the campaign, there are so many items your virtual assistants can help you create for a consistent Black Friday Sales Campaign. This includes: social media posts, social media stories, social media banners, social media ads, remarketing ads and social media community management.
This is just an example of the online channels that your virtual assistant can help you with while you’re looking after your day-to-day tasks.
3. Prepare your customer support team
When there’s an influx of traffic, it’s expected that many questions and enquiries will follow. Here’s a list of what a virtual assistant can help you with to prepare your customer support team:
- Customer Service Q&A Script: Update your customer service script with questions and answers you may receive about your online offer so that they are equipped to answer all the questions that come their way. Your virtual assistant can be your customer support team’s point of call if they have any additional questions during this process.
- Update Auto-responders: Your virtual assistant can help you update any online enquiry auto-responders to change the “expected response time” auto-message for enquiries that come through the website and your social media channels during this time to manage customer expectations.
- Hire Virtual Assistants to help your Customer Support Team: You can hire full-time or part-time virtual assistants to join your customer support team and assist them with answering all the online enquiries. Outsourcing customer service to a remote team can save you a lot of money and headache, especially if it’s only for a temporary sales period. Outsourcing Angel can help you hire, recruit and train the right customer support staff for the job, quickly!
Let us help you execute your plans seamlessly
VA Writer: Patrick Mabilog
VA Position: Technical VA- Writer and Designer