Be part of the CHANGE
*Disclaimer: Please note that Outsourcing Angel is not a charity organisation. All funds collected and resources purchased are donated directly to Tribu Ni Bro who are not registered as a charity in Australia. Therefore, all donations received are not tax deductible.
Who We Are
Outsourcing Angel is more than just a business, we are a company that has a strong passion for social empowerment. We care about helping others and we believe that we can create a better future by spreading the love and giving to those in developing countries who are less fortunate than us.
The OA Family is filled with Love. We have always been very involved with charity work, which is why we created our very own #OALoveProjects. The aim of these projects is to help people living in rural communities in the Philippines. These communities are isolated from the rest of the country and require hours and hours of trekking to reach as there are often no accessible roads.
Normally when you donate to major charity organizations, only small amounts of the proceeds actually reach those in need. Most of the funds go into the running of the Non-Profit Organisation such as overheads and salaries. With our projects, we make sure all the proceeds we give actually go straight to the people who are in need. That is our difference.
How We Do It
We have partnered with Tribu Ni Bro (TNB), whom are all volunteers located in the Philippines.
These men and women use our funds to purchase food, supplies and other necessities to provide to the people in need.
Our funds do not go into their salaries or any organisational costs.
What We Do
Each month, we help provide meals, supplies and aid to the children, and we are so grateful for all our clients for their ongoing support because without them these projects wouldn’t have been possible. Apart from handling out meals, we also supply them with items that will help with their everyday life. With our previous budget we were able to supply the communities with agriculture tools and teach them basic farming skills. We have also be able to provide the community with clean water that runs directly to their homes and their backyard farms.
Previously, our seemingly small donation of AUD$300 was able to provide assistance to around 250 kids and their families!
Example of the distribution of funds:
- 50% Goes towards weekly feeding programs for local tribes.
- 25% Goes to supplying agriculture tools and materials for the tribes.
- 25% Is spent on supplies and utilities used for building irrigation and water source for communities.
Outsourcing Angel has been regularly donating to TNB since February 2013. Although we have made some difference to some people, we believe we can do a lot more. We have had friends, families and clients who reached out to us to offer assistance. We are so grateful for that, therefore we have created this page to allow others to participate in making a bigger difference with us.
When you donate to our cause, all your funds will go directly to our charity partner who will also use the funds to directly help those in need. We will always be transparent in everything that we do and we will keep you updated on how the funds have been used.
We appreciate all donations that comes through. No matter how much or how little, every single dollar counts and we are so excited to show you what we can achieve with the collected funds.
Examples of what your donations can buy
Here are a list of things that your donation can buy for the tribal communities. No matter how much or how little, every single dollar counts and we are so excited to show you what we can achieve with the collected funds.
- You can sponsor 1 sack of rice enough to feed a family for 2-3 weeks.
- With this budget big woks of noodles can be prepared, enough to feed 20-30 families. Example of foods that are usually handed out, noodles with veggies, soup (macaroni + meat + veggies), rice meals (fish/chicken+rice+veggies).
- As a treat (dessert) if budget permits – shaved ice can be prepared (most kids haven’t even experienced seeing ice), which they mix with sweetened banana and milk.
- 3 sacks of Palay, which can produce about 50 sacks of organically farmed rice.
- Approximately 65 pairs of sturdy rubber slippers for all the children in one entre tribal community or sitio.
- About 20 sets of school bags with complete school supplies (notebooks, pens, and paper) for 20 children.
- Roughly 15 sets of school uniform for girls and 25 sets of school uniform for boys.
- You can donate a jet-matic water pump to provide readily available source of clean drinking water and will save the tribe from their usual 2-3 hours trek to the river, where still many sitios or tribal communities have to go to retrieve water.
- A complete set of a solar power generator can be purchased, which will benefit up to 40 tribal families.
- Can purchase supplies and set up night light for an entire tribal community, as many tribal communities have very limited electricity supplies so building an energy source will be much more sustainable for their future.
- With this amount the implementation and setting up of tribal fishponds can be achieved. The fishpond will benefit the local community by supplying them with a source of food that they can eat and sell.
Disclaimer: Please note that Outsourcing Angel is not a charity organisation. All funds collected and resources purchased are donated directly to Tribu Ni Bro who are not registered as a charity in Australia. Therefore, all donations received are not tax deductible. The reason why we like to work with TNB is because we know every dollar will go to the recipients.
Together with Lash Tribe and our other donors,
#OALoveProjects were able to achieve so much!
Our OA Love Projects wouldn’t be successful without the generous donations from these wonderful individuals and companies:
On behalf of all the tribal communities we were able to help together, we would like to thank you for your kind gesture and support to our projects. Together we can make the world a better place.
QAE (Quality Air Equipment)