- Holiday specials such as raffles and Secret Santa for that Christmas feel
- Fun photo/multimedia competitions to get everyone in the spirit and encourage everyone to have fun whether or not they win
- Awards to celebrate milestones and achievements such as VA of the Month to congratulate their best effort
- The Rock Star Award a certificate and a prize for VAs that bring ideas to the company to help us grow
- OA T-shirts
- Love-points convertible to cash
- Rice subsidy
- Cash bonuses on the 6th month maintaining a client
- Anniversary bonus
- Health cards
- VA meet-ups
- Quarterly bonus
- Emergency health/hospitalization coverage
- Company trips
- Performance bonuses
- Volunteering opportunities
- Life coaching and mindfulness sessions
- VA skills training and workshop
This list isn’t exhaustive and really only shows snippets of how we reward our VAs. But what is abundantly clear is that outsourcing and freelancing shouldn’t be limited to earning income or a few saved dollars. It’s about gaining friends and forming bonds regardless of distance, race or language.
Having an online office also means that we truly treasure face-to-face gathering, such as our yearly company trips where our founder Linh Podetti comes to the Philippines to visit.
Company culture determines the working environment, goals, and ethics of any company.
It’s more than just pretty words and ideas, it’s reflected every employee’s behaviour, opinions, and performance. This is why awesome company culture shouldn’t just be a novelty-it should become a norm.
Outsourcing Angel’s culture focuses on camaraderie. Sure each VA may work with
We aren’t just a place of employment, we’re a community. We maintain this through more than just hiring the best. It does take effort, but the positive results are always worthwhile. Here are just some of the ways that we maintain our ‘community’ culture.
We have a way of increasing their happiness through our Ding Dong idea, where VAs spontaneously share their wins or someone else’s win’s so that we can celebrate our achievements together.